OpenText Tempo Box
Secure File Sync and Share for the Enterprise
How can you make sure that private documents don’t become public? What happens if files become lost forever because someone has deleted them from your cloud? Security of information is serious business and isn’t something you want to trust to just anyone.
Striking the Right Balance!
Businesses can’t let their users upload and store files in just any cloud. They need a simple, fast, reliable and highly secure way to share, sync, access, and manage information. OpenText, the trusted source of content and records management, customer experience, and business process solutions for the world’s best-known brands, offers the right blend of cloud like experience delivered on an ECM infrastructure
OpenText Tempo Box simplifies the content management experience, and allows users to securely sync, share, and store information across all the devices they use, without sacrificing the records management rigor and security demanded by your organization’s internal policies and industry regulations.
- Store information safely: Allow users to work with it as they need—using desktop, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices—within the confines of the corporate firewall.
- Compliance and security: Ensure that compliance and security are not compromised while still affording users the flexibility they desire.
- Deliver content on the go: Make sharing and collaboration easier than ever, whether at the office, on the road, or at home.
- Protect your information: Access files securely from anywhere. For example, if your laptop fails, just retrieve your files from another machine or your mobile device.
- Encourage adoption: Make content management a natural extension of how users work in productivity tools today.
- Easily share content: Share from the ECM application without needing to move or copy the content first.
- Create and assign simple tasks: Keep business processes moving forward.
- Improve information sharing and collaboration: Integration with OpenText™ Brava!™ensures that documents can be viewed without requiring the content to be downloaded. Safely apply annotations and mark ups when needed.
Read more about OpenText Tempo Box:
Which Tempo Box is Right For You?
Tempo Box, Content Server 10 Edition - Complete integration with OpenText Content Server 10
Tempo Box, Express Edition - A self-contained OpenText Tempo Box environment that can be used without a previously existing content management system or alongside other content repositories, including OpenText LiveLink 9.7.1
OpenText Tempo Box Value Edition - now free for customers that have deployed Content Suite Platform 10.5 and/or Extended ECM 10.5.
OpenText Tempo Box Premium Edition - an add-on to Tempo Box Value edition that enables Enterprise content sharing with internal users that do not have a Content Suite 10.5 or Extended ECM 10.5 license. Enterprise Content would be any content managed in the Enterprise Workspace area of Content Server.