Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium secures life safety communication
Largest tribal health organization connects 140,000+ patients to care with OpenText™ CX-E Voice.
- Stringent reliability, scalability, and redundency requirements
- Needed seamless integration with other communication infrastructure
- Connected patients to care with automated attendant
- Enhanced collaboration and productivity among employees with unified communications
- Secured life safety system with high level of redundancy
About Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
The Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium (ANTHC) is a non-profit healthcare organization based in Anchorage, Alaska, providing care throughout the state. As the largest, most comprehensive tribal health institution in the United States, and Alaska’s second-largest healthcare employer, ANTHC’s mission is to provide the highest quality health services for Alaska Native people.