Faurecia aligns international procurement process
Global leader in automotive technology opens door to digital transformation and automation, enhances invoice visibility with OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP Solutions.
- Resources strained by high volume of data
- Delayed response due to variable, often manual invoice processing
- Streamlined document-centric processes with digital transformation
- Increased cash visibility for informed decision-making
- Strengthened collaboration aligning international operations
- Responded with efficiency to realities forced by pandemic
One in three vehicles worldwide is equipped with Faurecia technologies for the Cockpit of the Future and Sustainable Mobility. Among other solutions, the global leader in automotive technology develops next generation media displays; seat foam that uses recycled, bio-sourced materials; and hydrogen fuel cell technology built into light, compact stacks. Headquartered in France, Faurecia operates more than 300 sites in 35 countries. Close to 115,000 employees of more than 100 nationalities work together to advance safe, personalized transportation that is environmentally responsible.