FARYS accelerates customer communications management with OpenText solutions
Belgian water company transforms customer communications with OpenText Exstream for greater control, visibility, and efficiency.
- With focus on sustainability and the prevention of climate change, FARYS looked to improve technology and innovation as its strategic anchors.
- IT wanted a centralized, cloud-enabled system to create, personalize, store and retrieve outbound communications, like billing and marketing.
- To process over two million documents annually, the company required seamless integration with other business applications, like bills generated in SAP.
- OpenText Core Share
- OpenText Document Presentment for SAP® Solutions
- OpenText Exstream
- OpenText Extended ECM Platform
- OpenText Professional Services
- Delivered a single platform for the design, deployment, and multichannel delivery of documents whether digital or print.
- Provided business users with hands-on control of documents and content and reduced reliance on IT staff.
- Integrated solution with SAP for seamless document workflows across applications.
Founded in 1923, FARYS/TMVW is a multi-utility, multi-service public sector organization providing fresh water, wastewater management, and other services to over 600,000 customers in Belgium. While drinking water distribution remains its core activity, FARYS also provides services related to the construction and renovation of swimming pools and sports facilities. In addition, the company conducts research and development focused on the challenges of climate change and sustainable water management.