ENGIE Italia boosts competitiveness with a fast, responsive pre-contract process
Energy company streamlines B2B contract negotiations with OpenText Extended ECM for Salesforce.
- Bid losses due to inefficient and unresponsive pre-contract process
- Reliance on email, phone, and spreadsheets to collaborate
- Document retrieval in folder system on shared drives caused process delays
- Enabled tight EIM integration with Salesforce CRM, avoiding the need for employees to swivel between OpenText Extended ECM and Salesforce CRM.
- Safeguarded 200,000 key documents and counting, with headroom for ongoing expansion.
- Enhanced the efficiency of B2B contract negotiations, helping ENGIE Italia boost competitiveness and win new business.
About ENGIE Italia
For more than two decades, ENGIE Italia has played a leading role in Italy’s energy sector. Headquartered in Milan, the company is pioneering solutions that will help accelerate the country’s transition to a carbon-neutral economy, powered by ultra-efficient and environmentally friendly technologies.