Lupin boosts accounts-payable efficiency with finance shared services
Pharmaceutical company enables touchless invoice processing with workflow automation from OpenText and Muraai.
- Reduce the cost and complexity of processing >300,000 invoices a year
- Handle complex region-specific requirements, including India’s Goods and Services Tax
- Ingest data in multiple formats, including paper, signed digital documents and e-invoices
- Enables straight-through processing for 25% of inbound goods invoices
- Reduces the time between invoice receipt and processing
- Unlocks analytics insights, accelerating audit tasks and enabling strategic sourcing
Founded in 1968 in Mumbai, India, Lupin is an innovation-led pharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes a variety of branded and generic formulations, biotechnology products and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The company serves more than 100 markets globally, with 20,000 employees across 15 manufacturing sites, seven research centers and its central headquarters.