AI-powered Analytics for Financial Services
Solutions for Financial Services
In today’s data-driven world, organizations must leverage their most important asset—data. Financial institutions have unprecedented access to enormous amounts of data, both internal and external. The problem is finding an intuitive, easy-to-use solution to manage and make sense of it. Meanwhile, the Financial Services landscape is changing. Industry barriers are dissolving and creating competition from unprecedented directions, new global markets are opening and initiatives, such as GDPR, are increasing the demands of regulatory compliance.
Companies need a competitive edge in unpredictable times. They need to be able to draw data-driven insights from both structured and unstructured sources, effectively use market intelligence to identify coming trends, make better product and investment recommendations and keep up with customer demands for anywhere/anytime access. And, they need an easy, appealing user experience, without a massive IT infrastructure.
OpenText AI and Analytics
The AI and Analytics solutions from OpenText™ give employees and customers secure, convenient access to the information they need to make informed decisions. The OpenText™ Magellan™ Analytics Suite and OpenText™ Magellan™, the AI-powered analytics platform, link disparate data sources and empower business users with self-service analytics to uncover patterns and trends that lead to actionable insights.
The solutions are built on a platform of flexible, robust open source technologies and support a wide range of popular APIs, allowing for faster development and greater agility. And, the industry-leading artificial intelligence (AI) components within Magellan "learn" from successes and failures, turning each new piece of data into fuel for better decision-making.
With the Magellan Analytics Suite and Magellan, organizations can:
- Bring business data together in one unified view
- Gain insights from structured and unstructured data sources, such as support chats and social media
- Reduce administrative burden and streamline regulatory compliance by automating document management with AI-enhanced content capture
- Manage risk and mitigate loss more proactively
- Give customers self-service access to all their financial information on their preferred device
- Make intelligent, tailored recommendations that personalize service offerings and please customers