OpenText Notifications Analytics
See a comprehensive view of your OpenText Notifications history to easily access, analyze, and identify system performance, volume statistics, and delivery information.
Analytics for Omni-Channel Messaging Operations
Today’s organizations are truly global in nature and they need to support secure information exchange around the world. Applying analytics to Notifications delivers transactional data intelligence and visibility into volume trends needed to improve operational efficiencies and drive company profitability. With a comprehensive view of system performance and easy access to data, quickly evaluate the state of messaging activity, allowing you to:
- Quickly and easily identify and isolate operational issues
- Make data-driven decisions based on current and historical performance indicators
- Monitor and investigate messaging activity for mission critical applications
- Understand enterprise use and trends for messaging
- Identify and react to messaging bottlenecks
- Observe and respond to unacceptable message delivery rates
Through the application of sophisticated data visualization tools, instantly and easily assess or view the current state or up to one year of detailed history for three key performance indicators: Messaging Volume, System Performance, and Message Deliverability.
Available through OpenText MyPortal, analytics for Notifications provides a quick-view dashboard that visually conveys the current day’s performance in all three categories. View data for each of these for the past month, day, or down to the individual message, and allows users to export data for further investigation.
Leveraging embedded analytics technology from OpenText™ Analytics, the Dashboard home page provides a simple and intuitive user interface, giving you a quick-view summary of information and allows users you to drill down into the available reports:
- Message Volume Reports: Summarizes counts by month, day or hour for messages delivered to and from an organization.
- System Performance Reports: Displays the average or specific time messages take to be processed by the OpenText Cloud network.
- Delivery Reports: Show the average and detailed success, failure, and status information for a customer’s messages, including detailed information regarding the disposition of each message.