OpenText Web Site Management
Semantic Navigation utilise la technologie OpenText Content Analytics pour indexer les pages web et le contenu des médias sociaux, pour une navigation intuitive utilisant des facettes sémantiques.
Sentiment Analysis Sentiment Analysis détecte la nature subjective du contenu et des entités contenues dans celui-ci, ainsi que leur tonalité (positive, négative, neutre).
Auto-Classification utilise la technologie OpenText Content Analytics pour classer automatiquement le contenu sur le serveur de contenu, en se basant sur les classifications existantes du Records management.
Every day, organizations struggle with how to best connect people to the information they need. OpenText Web Site Management gives you the ability to deliver information directly to users, within context, across multiple and multi-lingual channels. Create a richer, more interactive online experience, crossing the boundaries between websites, mobile devices, intranets, social networks, and Internet channels.
- Deepen your relationships with your markets, customers, partners, and colleagues.
- Transform your website or intranet into a rich, engaging, and credible site by adding social content and functionality, including ratings, reviews, wikis, blogs, and other social media functionality.
- Enable your teams and align projects by allowing employees to identify resources and experts within the organization, and capture knowledge as it is created so that it is available for reference and reuse in context.
The controlled access and integration of content from across your organization provides employees, customers, partners, and visitors with a more dynamic experience for significant business impact
OpenText Web Site Management Products
|OpenText Web Site Management||optimizes processes for managing and delivering content to the Web, mobile, or other media channels to better connect your customers, employees, partners, and customers with the information and services they need.|
|OpenText Web Site Management for Microsoft®||seamlessly creates your Web environment while leveraging the power of Microsoft SharePoint.|
|OpenText Web Site Management for Multi-sites||makes it quick and easy to define your global presence with localized content on the Web.|
|OpenText Web Site Management for SAP® Solutions||provides you with a rich set of features and functions to enable your non-technical business experts to easily manage their content within SAP NetWeaver Portal®|
- OpenText Web Site Management optimizes processes for managing and delivering content to the Web, mobile, or other media channels to better connect your customers, employees, partners, and customers with the information and services they need.
- OpenText Web Site Management for Microsoft® seamlessly creates your Web environment while leveraging the power of Microsoft SharePoint
- OpenText Web Site Management for Multi-sites makes it quick and easy to define your global presence with localized content on the Web.
- Management for SAP® Solutions provides you with a rich set of features and functions to enable your non-technical business experts to easily manage their content within SAP NetWeaver Portal®
- Easy to install
- Reduce Time to Market for rich-media content in one easy manageable platform
- Content and data consistency across Omni-Channel environments with workflow-controlled content
- Non-technical Web Content creation and management
An easy-to-use editorial interface, less enablement, an editor can start immediately. Content owners find it easier to keep Web copy up to date and tell their story better with images and visitors are drawn into the experience.
Reduced time to market and increased profitability with OpenText Web Site Management centralized control through templating and workflow along with editorial ease of use.