OpenText Brava! for Content Suite
Securely view, annotate, and redact virtually any type of file
In today's world of "anywhere, anytime" business, organizations are under pressure to ensure easy access to documents, regardless of the file type or device in use. At the same time, business leaders want to protect the content from unauthorized user access, modifications, and downloads.
How can organizations strike a balance between the accessibility and security of their files?
Brava! provides access to content in virtually any format—including PDFs, Microsoft Office documents, image files, CAD drawings, 3D models and even video clips—without allowing the source file to be edited or downloaded. It enables workers to view the content they need and collaborate with coworkers and external stakeholders, all within the business rules so organizations can operate efficiently while meeting compliance and security objectives.
Users can add markups and collaborate using Brava!'s robust markup tools, create new file renditions as PDF or TIFF—even redact sensitive information in the new file—for easy sharing with external recipients, and add electronic signatures.
Brava!'s customizability, scalability, and minimal user training requirements make large deployments and rapid adoption a reality in any business environment. It eliminates the need to install native applications on every desktop, and is compatible with all major web browsers, so it works on PCs, Macs, and most smartphones and tablets.
OpenText Brava! enables you to:
- Improve operational efficiencies and save costs by utilizing a single application for viewing and collaborating on all documents
- Speed review and approval cycles and document processing times so projects go faster
- Protect sensitive information and meet data security requirements
Brava! is the leading universal viewer among enterprise content management (ECM) customers because of its robust feature set and seamless out-of-the-box integrations to leading ECM systems including: OpenText Content Suite, Microsoft SharePoint, OpenText Documentum Webtop and D2, and IBM FileNet and Content Navigator.
Looking for a desktop solution? OpenText Brava! Desktop is available for standalone or network deployments.
- Universal viewing: View and collaborate on practically any file type without needing the native applications.
- Secure publishing: Publish files to TIFF, PDF, or secure Content Sealed Format (CSF), with persistent file security, including password protection and an expiration date.
- Easy-to-use redaction tools: Completely remove sensitive data from documents; don’t just hide it. Even create group-based views where some users can see restricted content, while others get a redacted view.
- High-fidelity vector viewing: See crisp detail at any zoom level.
- Electronic signatures: Add digital signing to any workflow or business process.
- Speedy reviews: Step through Changemark comments and Checkview notes to ensure nothing is missed.
- Excellent performance: Search features, page thumbnails, and fast viewing allow quick access to specific content.
Optional 3D Support (available at additional cost)
- Rotate and zoom: Interactively rotate the model and zoom into selected areas.
- Explode assemblies: Explode assemblies at a subassembly or part level or around the model centroid. Interactively select parts to drag away for individual inspection.
- View cross sections: Slice through a 3D model to create cutaway views and cross sections.
- Take measurements: Measure distances, edges, arcs and circles. Select geometry by vertex, face, edge and more for accurate, reliable measurements every time.
- Locate parts: Search for a part name or scroll through the part list. Selecting a part highlights it in the assembly for quick identification.
- Browse part information: Easily view information about the selected part, including center of mass, volume, surface area and more.
- Share views: Publish any view as a JPEG image to share or use for future reference