OpenText Content Suite features
Customer success stories
Content Suite benefits
Complete, secure document lifecycle management
Enterprise-wide control over any type of content with comprehensive security and privacy.
Connect to business processes
Improve process efficiency by automating manual tasks and integrating content to lead applications.
Increase user adoption
Offer users an intuitive experience that empowers them with the information they need, when and where they need it, and with the context to use it effectively.
Collaborate more effectively
Seamlessly share and collaborate on content, both inside and outside the organization.
Improve Information Governance
Automate the classification of both structured and unstructured information.
Scale quickly and easily
Reduce expenses with a scalable repository designed to manage high volumes of content at all stages of the lifecycle.
Read the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms report
- Executive Brief: OpenText Content Suite
- Demo Videos: OpenText Content Suite
- Webinar: Connected Workspaces for Team and Project Efficiency
- Report: AIIM Uncovering the Secrets to Success with O365
- Infographic: 10 Things You Need to Know About Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365
- Analyst Research: Forrester Wave™: ECM Content Platform
- Blog: Building the business case to upgrade
- Educational Tools: OpenText InfoGov Basics