OpenText Email Archiving for Microsoft Exchange
Manage email archiving to minimize cost of operations and optimize system performance
OpenText Email Archiving for Microsoft Exchange (formerly Livelink ECM - Email Archiving for Microsoft Exchange) enables organizations to manage the exponential growth of corporate email, reduce storage costs and improve server performance.
Through interactive or rule-based archiving, organizations can offload email content and attachments from Microsoft Exchange email servers to more cost-effective storage media, while retaining a high level of accessibility.
- Optimize email server performance
- Archive email automatically and interactively
- Reduce support overhead
- Scale with the growing enterprise
- Enable regulatory compliance
- Integrate with existing mail client interfaces: Email Archiving for Microsoft Exchange fully integrates with existing user mail client interfaces, making adoption quick and seamless. Users can selectively archive single emails or entire email folders.
- Provide immediate access to archived email: Archived emails are accessible with a single click, and the message is displayed. Retrieval from the archive is completely transparent to users. Users can then edit, forward, move to other folders, or re-load the email onto the mail server.
- Administer from a single interface: Email Archiving for Microsoft Exchange is administered entirely from within the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) and no other administration tools are required, reducing administration training costs. Full audit trailing and accounting information lets administrators monitor and analyze email volumes.
- Extend the solution with optional search capabilities: Optional full-text search capabilities let you find and retrieve email content quickly and reliably. Discovery time and costs are significantly reduced, since access to all email and attachments is unified, regardless of format, location, language, or media type.
- Enable remote access to archived email: Users need access to the right information at all times, whether working from the office or remotely. Likewise, customer interactions must be based on the most recent data to maximize sales opportunities, ensure outstanding customer service and increase revenues. Email Archiving for Microsoft Exchange ensures that users have continued access to archived email, even when they are away from the office.
The biggest benefit of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is productivity. You can now work anywhere - from your laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
Products: OpenText Content Intelligence , OpenText Content Server , OpenText Contract Management , OpenText Document Access for SAP® Solutions , OpenText Document Management , OpenText Email Archiving for Microsoft Exchange , OpenText Extended Collaboration , OpenText Tempo Box , OpenText WebReports
Microsoft Partner of the Year Award 2015
OpenText was honored for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.
Gouvernance des informations