OpenText Archive Center for SAP Solutions, Cloud Edition
Manage enterprise content cost-efficiently and securely with an archiving service in the cloud
Securely store SAP data and documents in the cloud and integrate business documents with SAP transactions and processes. OpenText™ Archive Center for SAP® Solutions, Cloud Edition provides a rich set of imaging clients for scanning, viewing (including notes and annotations), and integration of desktop documents and emails with SAP, as well as batch input capabilities. The solution enhances the standard SAP capabilities for business document integration by a compelling attachment list with thumbnail preview and extensible attributes. Configurable business process views in SAP provide easy access to SAP documents and online and offline data in the respective business context and 360 degree views on SAP business objects (e.g. customer or vendor) with all related content, spanning SAP modules and applications.
For non-SAP content, Archive Center for SAP® Solutions, Cloud Edition provides a CMIS interface which supports content archiving and content integration from any CMIS enabled application. Batch input interfaces as well as archiving from a file system are provided.
The archiving service is based on OpenText Archive Center running in the OpenText Cloud. The Archive Server Proxy provides an interface to the enterprise applications via SAP ArchiveLink or CMIS and connects the cloud service. It provides content caching and encryption with a customer-owned key. Customers benefit from the public cloud service using a cost-effective solution that scales with their needs. Without the need for an upfront investment in infrastructure and software, customers only pay for actual usage, based on consumption in terms of write-and-read transaction volume and storage usage.
Benefits for IT and Business
- Cost-effective storage for SAP data and documents and non-SAP content in the OpenText Cloud
- CMIS interface and file share archiving provide content archiving for any enterprise content
- Data sovereignty with tenant segregation, encryption, and storage in regional data centers
- Reduced IT infrastructure complexity, resource consumption and costs
- Reduced operational and legal risk with information governance and compliance
- Improved end user productivity with seamless access to content within SAP and CMIS enabled applications
- Higher process efficiency with documents integrated in business processes
Laureat des sap pinnacle awards 2019
Pour la 12ème année consécutive, OpenText est fier d’avoir reçu le trophée Pinnacle 2019 de SAP® dans la catégorie « Solution Extension Partner ». SAP remet ces distinctions chaque année à ses partenaires de premier rang qui ont excellé dans le développement et l’extension de leur collaboration avec SAP et favorisé la bonne marche de leurs clients. Les solutions de premier choix d'OpenText permettent aux clients SAP de transformer leurs informations en avantage concurrentiel, aujourd’hui comme demain.