OpenText Extended ECM for SAP SuccessFactors
Redefine employee engagement while effectively managing the new digital workforce
Addressing the demands of the digital workforce will only be possible through the simplification and transformation of current HR processes. How can organizations accelerate the day-to-day activities and still provide the agility needed to meet the engagement expectations of the new digital workforce? By extending their SAP® SuccessFactors solution with Extended Enterprise Content Management by OpenText™. Integrated within the SuccessFactors UI, all relevant employee file content is readily accessible to business partners, which empowers them to effectively manage talent, lead HR specific projects and achieve service level expectations of the new generation workforce.
Key benefits include:
- Digitize and automate employee file documents to eliminate paper files and the costs associated with maintaining paper
- Provide the HR business partner with immediate access to employee documents within the SAP SuccessFactors UI, improving employee engagement levels
- Ensure compliant records management via rules established by HR Administration in a secure and centralized repository
- Document generation, within the SAP SuccessFactors workflow, provides personalized communication and omni-channel delivery for improved workforce engagement
- Extended ECM for SAP SuccessFactors provides maximum flexibility with Cloud, On-Premise and Hybrid deployment options
- Improve HR business partner efficiency with increased first call resolution rate by providing the relevant information at the fingertips of the HR business partner
At the core of this solution is Extended ECM by OpenText, the industry leading enterprise content management platform. Eliminate silos of data by leveraging this extensible platform for all of your enterprise content management needs.
Laureat des sap pinnacle awards 2019
Pour la 12ème année consécutive, OpenText est fier d’avoir reçu le trophée Pinnacle 2019 de SAP® dans la catégorie « Solution Extension Partner ». SAP remet ces distinctions chaque année à ses partenaires de premier rang qui ont excellé dans le développement et l’extension de leur collaboration avec SAP et favorisé la bonne marche de leurs clients. Les solutions de premier choix d'OpenText permettent aux clients SAP de transformer leurs informations en avantage concurrentiel, aujourd’hui comme demain.