Consulting Services overview
Every OpenText™ Professional Services consultant is product certified and has access to the collective experience and expertise of worldwide consultants who are exclusively engaged in Information Management solutions. Ensuring a people-centric approach, the team aligns solutions with the business to maximize the return on investment for organizations, offering comprehensive enterprise software consulting with strategic advice, support and solutions aligned to helping organizations achieve business objectives.
Consulting Services benefits
Access a team of fully product-certified consultants with more than 25 years experience delivering Information Management solutions.
Comprehensive range of services
Leverage a wide spectrum of services aligned to OpenText products and solutions, from architectural assessments and project strategy through to implementation, integration and configuration.
Work with the largest pool of Information Management consultants, offering more than 3000 experts worldwide that provide a flexible engagement model to combine the right skilled resources for the project, in-region or remotely.
Incorporate best-practice and thought leadership for the successful planning and delivery of projects supported with flexible services packages.
OpenText Consulting Services combines end-to-end solution implementation with comprehensive technology services to help improve systems.
Discutez avec un expert en services conseil
- 5 steps to business resilience through virtual learning
- 5 best practices to maximizing your EIM investment
- Leveraging cloud technologies for OpenText Enterprise Content Services (ECS) software
- 4 key areas for successful information management transformation
- Professional Services Executive Brief
- OpenText Magellan Search+ solution overview
- Adoption Health Check FasTrak Service overview