OpenText Security Services overview
The increase in remote working, emerging technologies and interconnected devices has created a volatile cybersecurity threat landscape with growing attack surfaces. The OpenText Security Services team uses their extensive experience to identify an organization’s security risks and work with them to keep systems safe and protected.
Security Services benefits
Detect unknown threats and reduce risk
Quickly identify threats and attacks and recommend action plans that reduce the risk of a cyber incident or regulatory fines.
Access a wide spectrum of security services
Leverage a broad catalog of security services to meet all cybersecurity needs. Our unique approach means they can be added to or customized as required.
Get experienced security expertise
Leverage the Security Services team’s extensive experience with OpenText products and leading cybersecurity technologies.
Work with a competitively priced, straight-forward contracting model that ensures a simple way to meet cybersecurity and forensic requirements.
OpenText Security Services propose différents services de consulting : risques et conformité, disponibilité des produits, criminalistique numérique, réponse aux incidents, services de sécurité managés. Son approche unique permet de combiner ou de personnaliser les services pour répondre aux besoins de chaque entreprise.
Contact us to talk with a Security Expert
Maximize the value of security investments
- OpenText launches Managed Detection & Response (MDR) Service
- Webcor builds cyber resilience with OpenText
- NIST Privacy Framework – Control
- NIST Privacy Framework – Governance, risk management and compliance
- NIST Privacy Framework – A focus on the identify function
Videos and podcasts
- Enfuse 2019 Podcast interview – insider threats
- Enfuse 2019 Podcast interview – threat hunting
- Combating external & internal threats in the information security space
- 5 things you don’t know about Threat Hunting
- Threat Talks – Episode 1 – Threat Hunting Misconceptions
White papers and Service overviews
- Forensic Lab Advisory Service
- ECS Security Assessment Service
- Privacy Capabilities Assessment Service
- Examining mobile devises and private internet browsing activity White Paper
- General Data Protection Regulation Discovery and Analysis Service
- OpenText Seamless eDiscovery solution overview
- CyberSecurity Tabletop Exercise service overview
- EnCase Learning Services training overview